Summer 2018 Semester: May 14 - August 23, 2018
Registration Open Until Monday, June 4
Financial Aid Information
Financial Aid Information for Intensive English Program Students
Intensive English Program students who meet the following criteria are invited to apply for financial aid (federal Pell Grant).
- hold citizen, permanent resident or refugee status
- have not completed university studies
- have completed high school, or the equivalent
- report low income for the previous tax year
- register for the full-time Intensive English Program (IEP123)
The English Language Institute staff is available to help students apply for financial aid online.
To apply for financial aid, students must provide the following documents at registration:
**Register by May 7, 2018 and save the $50.00 registration fee!
- High school diploma or transcripts (original and official English translation)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (in English)
- Marriage certificate (with official English translation), if applicable
- $50.00 non-refundable application fee (to be uploaded onto the student's my.liu.edu account)**
- Green card or white card (if non-U.S. citizen)
- Social Security card
- Proof of income for last year (income tax return, welfare statement)